News & Events

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What can you do with an undergraduate english degree or as an english major for that fact?

What you major in in undergraduate school does not matter much. Just major in what you enjoy -- the key to college is just finishing any degree.





I have a History degree with English Minor. I am a financial analyst and all I did was take economics and 4 semesters of accounting as electives while I was in school.





A lot of jobs require that you write well. Technical Writing, Financial Writing, Law etc.





I have a friend with BA in English and Masters in nursing. She is an RN.





So take what you know you can enjoy and apply yourself to -- add in a few courses with practical skills and you will be set.




practice the following sayings





You want fries with that?





Welcome to Walmart





Attention KMart Shoppers, Today's blue light special is....

No comments:

Post a Comment